Minelab GPX4000 for sale. All stock accessories are included with sale and everything will be shipped in the original Minelab box. Stock 11” DD coil has never been used. Detector is in like new condition. On/off switch has been upgraded to toggle switch by Minelab USA. Pictures will be added or emailed by request. Price is $3,000 plus shipping and insurance. PM if interested. Thanks and take care.

Matt

It is still for sale. It comes with everything it did when I bought it new, all in the original box. PM me if you are interested. I found a lot of gold with this detector.

Matt

Minelab GPX4000 for sale. All stock accessories are included with sale and everything will be shipped in the original Minelab box. Stock 11” DD coil has never been used. Detector is in like new condition. On/off switch has been upgraded to toggle switch by Minelab USA. Pictures will be added or emailed by request. Price is $3,000 plus shipping and insurance. PM if interested. Thanks and take care.

Matt

Thanks for the reply..Im still interested.Price is a bit more then i was ready for. Let me see if i can talk the little lady into the price. What all comes with the GPX4000. Fuzzy.

Thanks for the reply..Im still interested.Price is a bit more then i was ready for. Let me see if i can talk the little lady into the price. What all comes with the GPX4000. Fuzzy.

Im new at this what all comes with the 4000.

Realfuzzy, go to the top of the forum, and click on the 4500 package, it will tell you what comes with the GPX4500. it will be close to what came with the GPX4000. Stock 11" dd Coil and harness, battery chargers, instruction book, and you could as him if there were any extra coils, as at the time they were sold. almost every dealer threw in extra coils or things to make the package better. So your question, should be what extra's come with it. Grubstake

Yes. It is still available. Sorry for the delayed response, but I was out of town for a few days. The detector is in Northern California. I will throw in a extra 14" mono coil if you pay the shipping and insurance cost. As Grubstake said, the detector comes with everything that it came with new, even the original box. Similar to the standard 4500 package. Let me know if you are interested.

Matt

Yes. It is still available. Sorry for the delayed response, but I was out of town for a few days. The detector is in Northern California. I will throw in a extra 14" mono coil if you pay the shipping and insurance cost. As Grubstake said, the detector comes with everything that it came with new, even the original box. Similar to the standard 4500 package. Let me know if you are interested.

Matt

I to live in Northern California "Paradise". How far are you from here?.

I live is the Sacramento area. That being said, no shipping cost. I will throw in the Nuggetfinder 14" eliptical coil with extra skid plate. The coil got a lot of use when I was swinging the 4000 and I found a lot of gold with it.

Matt

I live is the Sacramento area. That being said, no shipping cost. I will throw in the Nuggetfinder 14" eliptical coil with extra skid plate. The coil got a lot of use when I was swinging the 4000 and I found a lot of gold with it.

Matt

Can we meet sometime? I can drive to Sac.

No problem. Let me know what works for you and we can work something out. I am not working very much right now.

Matt

No problem. Let me know what works for you and we can work something out. I am not working very much right now.

Matt

Good evening Matt..I plan on being in Sac in the morning..Hiway 16 and Florin Perkins Rd. Not sure what time but i will say before noon..Maybe we can connect and see if this can work for both of us..My cell # 530-682-7502..I may be early not sure as i still have a few things to work out...Fuzzy.