Sign in to follow this  
Terry Soloman

New AGA Website Uploaded Today

We finally have the newly designed Arizona Gold Adventures Website uploaded http://www.ArizonaGoldAdventures.com and I would appreciate your feedback. If you find something you don’t like, please be gentle with me. Thank you and Big Nuggets! - Terry

Thanks Mugsy! I am working on the formatting with Register.com and they have been very helpful to me. I'm sure we'll find a solution. On my 17" screen, I have a blank area along the top masthead on the right. On my wife's Dell Mini, I have to scroll left and right, so I know what you are talking about. How big is your screen? - Terry

Terry,

Site looks good but just wish that I didn't have to scroll to the left or right to see the whole page. Nice job otherwise.

Mugsy

Thanks Mugsy! I am working on the formatting with Register.com and they have been very helpful to me. I'm sure we'll find a solution. On my 17" screen, I have a blank area along the top masthead on the right. On my wife's Dell Mini, I have to scroll left and right, so I know what you are talking about. How big is your screen? - Terry

Nice site. Fits on my 17" screen just fine.