Wrongway. Why on earth would you want one? That was Fishers worst detector ever. I think you are going the "wrongway" It was supposed to replace the GB2, but they scrapped it and kept the GB2.----Bob

BOB,THANKYOU FOR THE ADVISE, I WAS GOING OFF OF A FEW REVIEWS, MAINLY CHRIS'S FIELD TEST WHEN IT CAME OUT......I ALREADY HAVE A GB1, A ML KLONDIKE(16000), AND A INFINIUM....JUST CANT AFFORD A TOP SHELF ML....I RESPECT YOUR ADVISE ABOVE ANY.....SO MAYBE I'LL BUY A DRYWASHER INSTEAD....THANKYOU......KURT :)

Hey Kurt ... rather than a drywasher ... consider selling all your current detectors add what cash you where going to spend on a drywasher and upgrade to the best ML you can buy with cash available ... be it a GP3000, GP3500, GPX4000 or GPX4500. Just a thought! Any of those and especially the last two would run circles around what you have right now! Find a little gold and sell it for the cash to then buy the drywasher if you still want it. Make sense?

Mike F

Wrongway,

If still interested in buying a Fisher Goldstrike let me know. I have a brand new one in the box.

Thanks, Mugsy

well....please send an e-mail......k