Sign in to follow this  
Road Dog

Just about 3 1/2 ounce trip!

Just got back from a hot trip for four days in the sun. Got my biggest to date nugget. It goes over 1 3/4 ounces! That's what I'm talking about. The gold God was good to me again. Good luck to you all!!!

Almost an ounce a day! That kicks ass.

Why have a job when you are finding gold

nuggets like that? Congrats.

Cheers,

Matt

Just got back from a hot trip for four days in the sun. Got my biggest to date nugget. It goes over 1 3/4 ounces! That's what I'm talking about. The gold God was good to me again. Good luck to you all!!!

Nice score RD! Thank you for sharing the photos! - Terry

Good on ya Road Dog, that big one reminds me of a roasted chicken, (not trying to make fun of it, that's just what I thought when I saw it) You must be very happy to find such a nugget. I could only hope for one like that.

Adding to the poke with gold like that will make the heat very very bearable.... congrats on finding a fantastic patch!

RoadDog,

I'm going to start calling you the GoldHound! A great show of nuggests and I know you earned them the old fashion way...alot of skunk days! Keep it up buddy!

LuckyLundy

Thank you all and yes it is hot out but when you are on it you are on it.

Hey Kamikaze I see you made it back from Alaska ok to. The nuggets sure look alot better than the ones from Alaska!

Good luck to you all!!!!