Sign in to follow this  
busspass

Still WTB GP series. Extreme....3000.....3500?

Any one have a gp series that they're looking to off-load? Hit me up. Thanks.

Geeze oakwoodtrucker.... I'm sorry I didn't buy from you. I found a great deal on an extreme with lots of extras. I would have loved to purchase one of your $3000 machines but like you said I'm just "another dreamer with no $" Sorry my low income isn't up to your standards. If there was a little smiley faced icon giving the finger you'd be getting it.

Firefighter/paramedic

busspass.

Hi Buss

Did you get that Exsteme form Steve? I got my gpx 4000 Tuesday from him. Very nice machine. Bought on Friday got it Tuesday. :P

Keeper Swinging

CH

Hey Oakwood

I can pick up a new gpx4500 for 3500.00

Your prices are unbelieve don't blame buzz for getting a fair deal

Roger

Thanks Roger.

Colorado- I was offered a deal from another forum member right before I was going to pull the trigger on that extreme from Steve. If my deal falls through I'll be hitting him up for sure. Thanks for the info on Steve's deals. I'll definitely be keeping him in mind for future purchases. Thanks again to all of you who responded. I do appreciate it.

Hey Oakwood

I can pick up a new gpx4500 for 3500.00

Your prices are unbelieve don't blame buzz for getting a fair deal

Roger

yes roger you are right..however i know where new 4500 are for 3200.00...i also know where brand new gpx5000 for $4795.00..but my 4000 deal has about $1500 buck or more worth of extras...and anyone who thinks a 4500-4800-5000..is gonna find more gold than a 4000 is brain dead

Oakwood

You did not mention anything about extra's how would he have know

A GP extreme sold on e-bay for 1625 last night 4 coils, hard case, 2 batterys, head phones,harness all standard that came with unit as new

Whay are you selling your 4000 for 3000 and a 3500 for 3000

are you a dealer or cleaning out and quitting

Roger

Oakwood

You did not mention anything about extra's how would he have know

A GP extreme sold on e-bay for 1625 last night 4 coils, hard case, 2 batterys, head phones,harness all standard that came with unit as new

Whay are you selling your 4000 for 3000 and a 3500 for 3000

are you a dealer or cleaning out and quitting

Roger

..1625.00 sound about right for a piece of junk detector..ide love to see someone bring a extreme to some of the patches i hunt at..wouldnt stand a chance of getting anything..what i like the most about my 4000 is walking behind all the 4500 users and picking up the gold they missed..the only reason iam selling my 4000 is the waranty is almost expired..i dont have the time or the patience to research gold areas..and here in nevada all thats needed is a gold bug

If you're new and looking for a good PI machine to start with then the GP Extreme is a great place to start. I have a very good friend with tons of experiance that runs an Extreme and found a little over thirteen ounces with it at a very well known "hunted out" spot and all of them were at depth. Point is learn your machine. Spend what you can and learn it. Don't let others tell you that you cant hunt because all you can afford is a "piece of junk detector" They're just mad because a newbie will be cleaning out their patches with it:)

Any one have a gp series that they're looking to off-load? Hit me up. Thanks.

Hi Joe,

I have a great 3000 in great condition used very little. I have two and use it has a back up.

I want 1800 for it and the loop is like new! I'm a teacher in Reno NV.

RenoJim

hey busspass when you get familiar with your extreme and it gets hot again next summer send it to woody from detector mods he can make it just as good as the big dogs, Jack Lang still uses a modded extreme and finds pounds of gold with it every season. good luck and never give up Justin