Sign in to follow this  
BillNEWAST

GP3500 W/Extras

Where and what Is the dual speaker system you have and will you sell it by its self and how much? Dose the external speakers use a curly cord?

Thanks Digger Dave

Where and what Is the dual speaker system you have and will you sell it by its self and how much? Dose the external speakers use a curly cord?

Thanks Digger Dave

Dave the dual speaker system is 2 speakers mounted to the front shoulder straps of a standard battery carrying harness. It is the same as the Stereo headphones you would use normally. The speakers do not use the curly cord they use a standard 1/4" stereo jack like on the headphones.

I have sold the speakers, harness, and amphliyer to Frank who PM'ed me yeasterday about them. The Detector is sold also to a friend of his. As everyone knows this is the 2nd time I listed this package in 3 weeks. I still have the coils left and would take offers on them if anyone is interested. in your PM you indicated that you wanted to know where the amplifier was from? I won't disrespect Chris in telling you where his competition is located. You need to take the name and GOOGLE It and you will find out.

Sincerely

Bill Adams

Dave the dual speaker system is 2 speakers mounted to the front shoulder straps of a standard battery carrying harness. It is the same as the Stereo headphones you would use normally. The speakers do not use the curly cord they use a standard 1/4" stereo jack like on the headphones.

I have sold the speakers, harness, and amphliyer to Frank who PM'ed me yeasterday about them. The Detector is sold also to a friend of his. As everyone knows this is the 2nd time I listed this package in 3 weeks. I still have the coils left and would take offers on them if anyone is interested. in your PM you indicated that you wanted to know where the amplifier was from? I won't disrespect Chris in telling you where his competition is located. You need to take the name and GOOGLE It and you will find out.

Sincerely

Bill Adams

Thanks for getting back to me so fast. I was wanting to know where you got the external speakers from, so I can order them if you had sold the ones you had.

Thanks again Digger Dave

Hay thanks a lot Bill. I really appreciate the help. This is what makes the hobby so great ,the way every body helps each other. Have a good one.

Digger Dave