Sign in to follow this  
Wonderer

FS: 2002 Polaris 500 H. O. Sportsman Ducks Unlimited Special Edition

This is the ATV I used on the old 24K gold hunters claims ladies & gentleman. SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

True 4 X 4 on demand . . . Liquid Cooled . . . Independant Rear Suspension . . . Automatic Dual Sensing EBS (engine braking system).

Has back-up pull start.....I hear the new one don't . . . New Battery + all four tires have been treated with anti-flat goop.

2002 400/500 service manual + about enough (Polaris Brand) . . . (4 qts) engine oil, (2 qts) gearcase lube, (2 8oz bottles) frontgear drive lube & (1.5 qts) antifreeze . . . to do a full PM.

Q B QuadBoss lockable storage on the back + I have the original back rail if the lockable storage is removed.

Q B QuadBoss Camo Saddlebags.

One Camo ATV cover with clips.

The carb. has been jetted for above the rim, the original owner was a hunter. I've used it mostly below Yarnell at Stanton, AZ.

Also included is (one) set of steel ramps I used to load the ATV into my truck.

$2700 (cash only) & will deliver within a 60 mile range loaded in my truck, if needed . . . I live in Peoria, AZ.

wonderer = Steve Lane

This is the ATV I used on the old 24K gold hunters claims ladies & gentleman.

True 4 X 4 on demand . . . Liquid Cooled . . . Independant Rear Suspension . . . Automatic Dual Sensing EBS (engine braking system).

Has back-up pull start.....I hear the new one don't . . . New Battery + all four tires have been treated with anti-flat goop.

2002 400/500 service manual + about enough (Polaris Brand) . . . (4 qts) engine oil, (2 qts) gearcase lube, (2 8oz bottles) frontgear drive lube & (1.5 qts) antifreeze . . . to do a full PM.

Q B QuadBoss lockable storage on the back + I have the original back rail if the lockable storage is removed.

Q B QuadBoss Camo Saddlebags.

One Camo ATV cover with clips.

The carb. has been jetted for above the rim, the original owner was a hunter. I've used it mostly below Yarnell at Stanton, AZ.

Also included is (one) set of steel ramps I used to load the ATV into my truck.

$2700 (cash only) & will deliver within a 60 mile range loaded in my truck, if needed . . . I live in Peoria, AZ.

wonderer = Steve Lane

Price lowered from $3000 to $2700..................

Price lowered from $3000 to $2700..................

Well, I'll give the forums one more try........$2600 (cash) delivered a reasonable distance from Peoria, AZ - if needed - - If you have questions please PM me & I'll be glad to PM you my phone #...............

wonderer

Wonderer ... You might have more luck and a few more interested parties if you post pictures of the machine showing condition and etras it has ... just a thought. Mike F.

Wonderer ... You might have more luck and a few more interested parties if you post pictures of the machine showing condition and etras it has ... just a thought. Mike F.

Mike F.,

If I could I would Mike, I've never been able to or learned how, hek even my outgoing e-mail hasn't worked in years, thats why I've used the forum PMs so much.

wonderer

Wow Wonderer ... That is a very clean machine for a 2002. You shouldn't have any trouble selling it if the mechanicals are in as good shape as the outside someone is going to get a great deal.

Mike F.

Mike F.,

Runs great, water cooled (something you need in the AZ desert heat)...............I just don't get out enough to justify keeping it. It will make somebody a good ride.

wonderer

Congratulations. I think somebody good a good looking machine. Do you think the pictures helped with the sale ? Just curious.

Mike F.

Yes Mike,

So many people don't take care of their machine & park them outside to weather or in dusty garages....the pictures showed that even a 2002 machine can look like a new machine if protected.

The pictures showed how clean it was. If I had pictures in the beginning it would have sold in the first 2 weeks at the first price (just my opinion).

wonderer

Wonderer ... I believe you are right. But now you know how to load pictures so if you get an opportunity to sell something again you can get the "picture premium"! :)

Make it a great day ...

Mike F.