Sign in to follow this  
Jim P.

75' Jeep CJ 5

1975 Jeep CJ 5. I bought a quad so this doesn't get used much any more. Asking $5500 OBO Lots of extra parts and stuff. Power nothing,(except the seats) this is a real Jeep, Tags until August, 258 6cyl, Headers, Dual exhaust, Holley 2BBl carb, 3 speed T-14, Dana 44rear, Dana 30 front, 3" lift, 33"tires, New Best Top soft top, Bikini top, Steel hard top with steel doors and roll up windows, New paint, 8 way adjustable gray leather bucket seats, Spray in tub liner, Locking consol, Swing away tire/gas can carrier, Tow bar, New brakes, Factory service manual, Jim P.

jeepfront.jpg

jeeprear.jpg

Nice looking Jeep Jim, too bad I'm not in the market. What about gears and gas milage? Looks as though the air conditioner works OK too. :D

Don

Hi Don, where have you been? I miss your humorous forwards. If memory serves it's got 3.73 gears and mileage is around 16 to 18. Didn't see many Hwy. miles except when being towed.

Guest Guest

hello Jim,

I have a cj too...keeping mine though..lol...I have a spare fiberglasss hardtop..all the glass intact.....needs a new liftgate.....and in light of that...ill take $500 cash or trade for something.....such as a western six shooter...45.cal...or a good winch I can use to tip some rocks over in the rich hill area...lol......I know your trying to sell your Jeep.....and when you make a deal...you might mention this post to the new owner.....thanks in advance!

K.C.