Sign in to follow this  
trinityau

and..........more crumbs

I can't belive the grass in your area is already browning.... still green and growing here!

Hey all, All my gold is being found with the GBPro as my ancient 3000 is getting a checkup from Ishmael over in Australia. The grass has turned three times this spring and we have been getting heavy rainstorms the last few days. And yes it is a beautiful area up here. Even in the summer when it may hit 116 degrees out no matter where I am hunting I usually always have a great view of either Mt Shasta or Lassen Peak with the lingering snow. I am waiting for a early snowstorm to hit the valley floor, hopefully this year coming, and then remain cooler throughout the winter. A good snow knocks all the grass down and staying cool will keep it down till spring. One of my best years was when that occurred and I felt like I was hunting a whole new area. So many areas open up and I can actually put a big coil down and start finding some of those nice deep ones. Thanks all, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

I can't belive the grass in your area is already browning.... still green and growing here!

Some grass is green????? :blink: Haven't seen that down here in a LONG time..

See there is still some hope out there