Well the summer heat is MY FAVORITE time to be in the desert and hunt. Yeah thats right they always said I was a few cookies short of a dozen.

But I really do love the summer desert. And so I put the ol jeep "Nellybelle " on auto pilot and she brought me to a weird lil nugget patch pulled out 4 nice pieces today 1st one was a 1.1 grammer and the total for 4 nuggies came to 2.5 grams. Using the 3500 with a 16" Nuggetfinder SL mono an my new combination homebrew

rake/pick/shovel. Nice combination fer a friday !!! Good Luck an Hapy Huntn out there. Frank C.

post-444-131079664744_thumb.jpg

post-444-13107966782_thumb.jpg

post-444-131079669812_thumb.jpg

Frank. Nice desert gold! I agree about the summer hunting down there in the desert. I never let the heat stop me because I liked being the only one out there. ----Bob

Well the summer heat is MY FAVORITE time to be in the desert and hunt. Yeah thats right they always said I was a few cookies short of a dozen.

But I really do love the summer desert. And so I put the ol jeep "Nellybelle " on auto pilot and she brought me to a weird lil nugget patch pulled out 4 nice pieces today 1st one was a 1.1 grammer and the total for 4 nuggies came to 2.5 grams. Using the 3500 with a 16" Nuggetfinder SL mono an my new combination homebrew

rake/pick/shovel. Nice combination fer a friday !!! Good Luck an Hapy Huntn out there. Frank C.

SA--WEET! Beautiful gold Frank! Congrats!

Frank, well done on the newest nugs! :lol: Those temps are rough right now, but at least the AZ goldfields are nice and quiet. That rake/pick of yours looks like a handy tool...