The exit for Dome Rock is # 11.

Adam, are you going to make it?

Not Sure Patrick, I dont have that weekend off unless I work something out. Sure would like to meet up with few fellas including yourself....

due to an unforseen family event i wont be able to make it now.

i was sure looking forward to seeing ya all again.

hopefuly i will catch you at the next one

have a great time everyone !!

Comming down highway 95 from the north into Quartzite and junction 10,,, which way????? north, south ,east or west. Then turn off at what mile marker?? left or right,

frontage road left or right?? will there be signs up prior to the outing,

might have to swing by

Allen in MT

Comming down highway 95 from the north into Quartzite and junction 10,,, which way????? north, south ,east or west. Then turn off at what mile marker?? left or right,

frontage road left or right?? will there be signs up prior to the outing,

might have to swing by

Allen in MT

Going South on Hwy 95 cross over Interstate 10 and take the first right (west) on Keuhn Road. Keuhn turns into Frontage Rd./Dome Rock Rd.

About 6 miles west and just before the Dome Rock onramp look for Bunk's "Great Pumpkin" - the orangest truck in the state (really really orange).

or get there on the freeway by taking Interstate 10 West...

QZOutingsm.jpg

Bunk if you will give me a call I will get with you as I can make signs if needed and have access to some fire wood. Was out there today and plenty of room as there is only about 8 rigs at this time. Was thinking area across from nugget ranglers claim and east end of my claim should have room for alot of rigs. #816-863-0233 Bill

Bunk if you will give me a call I will get with you as I can make signs if needed and have access to some fire wood. Was out there today and plenty of room as there is only about 8 rigs at this time. Was thinking area across from nugget ranglers claim and east end of my claim should have room for alot of rigs. #816-863-0233 Bill

Bill, I will call you as soon as I get to town, should be around noon today.

Bunk

Never been to Quartzsite before and will be coming from Colorado and wondering if ATV-Quad be of any real value in this area? Don't mind bringing it but rather not haul something around that has no use for the area. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Many areas around QZT are easily accessible in a regular 4WD vehicle; many in 2WD. However there are lots of little trails that may be to narrow for a passenger vehicle, and it is in these spots where a quad really pays off. If it is not too much of a hassle, I would bring the quad. Hope to see you there!

Hi Glenn,

Many areas around QZT are easily accessible in a regular 4WD vehicle; many in 2WD. However there are lots of little trails that may be to narrow for a passenger vehicle, and it is in these spots where a quad really pays off. If it is not too much of a hassle, I would bring the quad. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the advice Chris. I will bring the quad but will not get in till late Friday. Will be staying till Wend. morning. See ya there.

Have lots of firewood if I can get help to load it, we will enough for a few days. Lost use of right hand so need help. I live here and know many trails so if I can help look for a green Geo Tracker or green 750 Suzuki King Quad. My claims are the Cactus 8-9between I-10 and south outer road. If you need any help call me at 816-863-0233