Just wanted to shout out to Mike it's his Birthday hope you have a great Birthday Mike.

When I first met Mike it was at my very first outing at Gold Basin. He was teaching me how to operate the GPX-4500 he had sold to me.

He's a very knowledgeable guy with a lot of patients and would do anything for you, so here's to you Mike hope you have a Happy Birthday. Rick

Thanks guys ... Been a good day so far. Went out to breakfast with my older son Jay ... we had some chores around the house and are about to go out to see about a little gold for the afternoon. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Mike

I wanted to wish my friend, fellow prospector, and colleague, Michael Furness a very Happy Birthday! It’s been a real pleasure getting to know you these past few years. I hope this day brings you a full plate of cake and a nice nugget! :) Happy B-Day bud!

Well we went to Lynx Creek to do a little panning since Jay had never done it and we only had a very few hours of daylight left to do any mining. Long story short I got a single microscopic flake of the yellow stuff and Jay unfortunately got the skunk. As for cake ... sorry Chris ... no cake on the menu for this year. I don't think I have had a birthday cake for at least 5 or 6 years ... and that's OK. No sense burning down the house with all the candles!

Thanks for all the well wishes from all you. The real nugget search for Jay and me starts today when we break out the detectors.

Mike