Doc's Detector Cover, GPX 6000... wow, flashback to quality

Hi all... thanks for reading my post, I wanted to share my thoughts on something that I just purchased from Doc if you haven't seen them already....

You all know I've been flying 2300's, 4500's, 5000,'s and a 7000 that you all heard me complain about as it pulled out ounces for me... well I bit the bullet, mainly due to needed arm surgery and weight issues and picked up a GPX 6000... and of course the obligatory Doc's cover for it (Hey Minelab, we know you want to, just buy him off and include them already, we all know that no one else makes a cover worthy of your name on it). :)... so that said, I wanted to share my thoughts.. this is not an ad.. I paid for this item. Chris, if this does not belong or belongs in another area, I apologize sir, please delete or remove as you see fit.

We all know Doc's quality and high expectations from his supply chain... but we also know where companies can save a penny here, penny there to increase profit, it's quite evident in this workmanship that Doc builds these because he loves what he does, not because he's trying to make a quick buck off of us. You've seen others using cheap double sized tape/velcro, not using enough velcro ect. We all know... that's not the way Doc works (notice the 3M logo, notice the FULL LENGTH velcro on the arm cuff, not some short 3" piece, notice the quality scuba suit material)..... 

I present you all, another work of art, straight out of Doc's Vegas lab.... Well done Doc.....another quality product, worth twice the price.

Note: This is not an advertisement or paid endorsement, I paid for this item, I just appreciate quality when I see it and owning covers from Doc for my SDC, my GPX's and my GPZ's there is NO one I'd buy another from... and thought you'd all appreciate seeing this workmanship as much as I did.

Link to more info and picture of it on machine: https://arizonaoutback.ipbhost.com/topic/14637-gpx6000-5-piece-cover-set-on-the-way-to-chris-get-those-orders-in-limited-number/

Jen

IMG_0037.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0032.jpeg

IMG_0031.jpeg

IMG_0030.jpeg

IMG_0029.jpeg

IMG_0028.jpeg

IMG_0026.jpeg

IMG_0025.jpeg

I sort of love what I do.  I spent over $5000  just in prototyping.  Each time you make an adjustment or refinement the component pieces have to be re cut and resewn.  Then they send it to you DHL, $197.  Then you make more corrections and send it back, another $197.  But it's all good.  I take a great deal of pride in taking something from a concept to a finished product.  I think we had over 12 prototypes until I gave my stamp of approval.

Anyone can make a ill-fitting sock puppet charge $80 and call it a metal detector cover.  I won't do that.  My covers are for discriminating buyers who want the best, because they want to be the best.

Call CHRIS!  He has them in stock. He is one of my most respected and trusted dealers.

Thank you for the great review Jen.

Doc

Doc's cover for the 6000 is, in my opinion, absolutely essential for protecting your valuable machine. The quality is top notch and the fit and finish outstanding. I've had the 6000 for a couple of weeks now and put Doc's cover on the moment that I unboxed my machine. I've been on two outings with the 6000 thus far (both successful) and feel that my investment is well protected. Many thanks to Chris and Doc for setting me up with the best gear available!

Dean

2 minutes ago, Dbado1 said:

Doc's cover for the 6000 is, in my opinion, absolutely essential for protecting your valuable machine. The quality is top notch and the fit and finish outstanding. I've had the 6000 for a couple of weeks now and put Doc's cover on the moment that I unboxed my machine. I've been on two outings with the 6000 thus far (both successful) and feel that my investment is well protected. Many thanks to Chris and Doc for setting me up with the best gear available!

Dean

RIGHT ON!!!!!! Thanks for your post..... I agree 100%.....