Doug,

Hey so glad you found a nice one in your local area. I'm sure there is somemore around that one, check it out good.

LuckyLundy

I have a hard time seeing you sitting out in the gold fields Doug! Shoot last time we were out you ran me into the ground :P Nice work on the nugget buddy...

Jeff, I did set up my chair under the oak tree, but after about 10 minutes, something pulled me out and back to beeping. When it's 75 degrees and your in a world all your own, it is pretty nice. Take care and happy hunting. :P Doug

Well done Doug! You may not find gold sitting under that tree BUT I have often foumd gold under trees. So it may be worth swinging you coil the old oak tree before having a nap! Nice little find!

Do you have to fill your dig holes in US as you do in Australia?

Cheers. Gene

Well done Doug! You may not find gold sitting under that tree BUT I have often foumd gold under trees. So it may be worth swinging you coil the old oak tree before having a nap! Nice little find!

Do you have to fill your dig holes in US as you do in Australia?

Cheers. Gene

Gene, I did Beep all around the tree, lots of trash. Yes, we are supposed to fill all holes. As you know sometimes they can be large, when you are using a minelab. Hope that you are finding big Australian Nuggs. Doug :D

• 8 months later...