doc,s gold screamer power pack ..review

i thought ide share with you..just in case your fixin to shell out $500.00 of your hard earned money...upon opening the box..youll find no tuning instructions...no waranty card...1 $3.00 batt charger..2 $13.00 batt,s..a nice looking control box cover and pouch for the batt,s..that aint worth $5.00..total piece of @#$%^&...1 nice speaker..and the amp...ile give the guy that put this idea together a thumbs up...as far as quality components..a total joke...

Hiya Oak,

I just went to the website and yup what you described is exactly what they show and darn those guys even have a video there. And Doc shows how to hook it up and how it sounds. I guess it is like P. T. Barnum said. By the way Chris's store has AZO's dual external speaker for 80 bucks and single for 45bucks.

Cheers,

Howard

http://www.docsdetecting.com

That is a shame Oakwood. And now there is some idiot on the Highdesertgold forum trying to rip off people selling a used one!!! Go figure!!!

clark that pocket rocket on high desert is mine...its the old style pocket rocket system 100% better quality than this new goldscreamer power pack set up....$150.00 for a pocket rocket system is a bargain

Come on , REALY, Docs setup is a great investment . oakwood you have no shame always knocking everything why dont you go away? Ive never met any one who had a good thing to say about you! im a proud owner of the power pak and know its worth , sorry that your kind doesnt realy have a place in the mining community, why dont you ever congradulate people for there finds or post anything but negativity and am suprised you havent been kicked off this fourm like all the other fourms. :angry: this is where nugget hunters get together for fun , remember that in all your bitterness

Granted I'm no seasoned vet with the GPX but here's one vote for the Gold Screamer. I really like the external volume control and with an external speaker you are not tethered to the detector. If you could post a link to the $13 extra batteries I would like to pick up a another one. I have run my detector with the external speaker for about 8.5 hours on one battery and by the end of the day the voltage dropped to 7.4 If you are going to backpack in to a remote location where vehicle access it not an option the smaller batteries and small external speaker would really come into it's own.

I bought one for summertime use. Have yet to give it a go for more than 15 minutes just to make sure it worked. I would use headphone over anything else,

but some areas I plan to use the Goldscreamer power pack in the heavy manzanita and hope to not tangle up. I too would like to get the link to $13 batteries.

And I look forward to (not) hearing those buzztails when I am crawling through the brush. I agree with the cover/case. The EurekaWorx box covers are the

best quality I have found and would like to have that type of quality.

Matt

people people...lets get something straight.....there is a diff on the gold screamer amp..and the goldscreamer power pack...first off every amp ive got that came from doc has cracked right off the get go where you plug in the power cord..docs first pocket rocket system was great...heavy duty pouch..good bateries..and the best charger,s in my opinion overall for the 250.00 that set up cost ive got no complaints...now this new gold screamer powerpack all in one unit is great...but the rest is pure shit quality...the batteries...the control box cover..and the charger..all i did is give a review..i know of others that feel the same way..but i doubt theyd say a word..hopefully the inventor will rethink his control box covers..but i doubt it..its all about getting the money and run..what good is all that stuff if you have to buy a 45.00 control box every week...like i said $500.00 total burn...if you dont like waht i have to say..its very easy thing to do so you dont have to see my posts..and for anyone that buys this setup in the future dont say you werent told..

Come on , REALY, Docs setup is a great investment . oakwood you have no shame always knocking everything why dont you go away? Ive never met any one who had a good thing to say about you! im a proud owner of the power pak and know its worth , sorry that your kind doesnt realy have a place in the mining community, why dont you ever congradulate people for there finds or post anything but negativity and am suprised you havent been kicked off this fourm like all the other fourms. :angry: this is where nugget hunters get together for fun , remember that in all your bitterness

border boy your kissing ass on thew wrong forum if you need directions on where to go shoot me a pm and ile tell ya where to go..good day

I bought one for summertime use. Have yet to give it a go for more than 15 minutes just to make sure it worked. I would use headphone over anything else,

but some areas I plan to use the Goldscreamer power pack in the heavy manzanita and hope to not tangle up. I too would like to get the link to $13 batteries.

And I look forward to (not) hearing those buzztails when I am crawling through the brush. I agree with the cover/case. The EurekaWorx box covers are the

best quality I have found and would like to have that type of quality.

Matt

matt your right about the eurekawork box covers..thos thisngs are bullet proof...and thats the quality i expected for my 500.00 i doled out..i know someone who has one of them worx control box cover been using for quite awhile no wear and tear whatsoever..my only solution i can see is to see if they can duplicate this thing ive got..good day