thought id share my most recent finds..to bad i have a crapy camera..some of it i dug out of a vien i detected with the gpx 4000 and the 14 inch advantage..rest was found with the excellerator 12x15..and the 12 inch advantage...all factory presets...deep sensitive extra..i always auto tune in the patch mode with the gain wide open.. then switch back to deep 10 gain everything else factory presets.. some say never auto tune..iam a firm believer of the auto tune..that vien gold was atleast two feet into the rock when i first got the target

post-10967-129866962453_thumb.jpg

thought id share my most recent finds..to bad i have a crapy camera..some of it i dug out of a vien i detected with the gpx 4000 and the 14 inch advantage..rest was found with the excellerator 12x15..and the 12 inch advantage...all factory presets...deep sensitive extra..i always auto tune in the patch mode with the gain wide open.. then switch back to deep 10 gain everything else factory presets.. some say never auto tune..iam a firm believer of the auto tune..that vien gold was atleast two feet into the rock when i first got the target

Nice looking gold Oak .That makes a good pay day.

Bob

oops my bad...there is 49 grams there..dont know what i was thinking...sure wish there was another 100 grams